Monday, 20 April 2015

The Sun 20 April 2015 (with 7 pane mosaic)

Today's Sun in my usual format plus a 7 pane white light mosaic.  This is the first successful white light mosaic I have managed as i find it almost impossible to combine the panes unless there are a few conveniently positioned spots and other features.  I think you can "see the joins" in a couple of places - I had to manually build the mosaic as no software would tough it! - as there are a few differences between the panes caused by a fairly low Sun showing the effects of deteriorating seeing as it sank slowly in the West.  That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!!:p   I reckon that there are well over 100 spots and small pores visible.

20 April 2015 JPEG20 April 2015 Annotated JPEG20 April 2015 Long & Lat

20 April 2015 Active Areas

Click here for large mosaic image

No comments:

Post a Comment