New Blog news

 


It's time after 10 years or so to revamp Bizbilders Blog.  So, I have started by clearing down everything that was on there - mainly astronomy with a few other bits and bobs thrown in. 

I intend to carry on with my astronomy, as well as Model Engineering, metal work including some clockmaking and  fishing. 

I have a crazy idea about starting a YouTube channel and once I get that up and running I will link to it from here. Hopefully, this will allow both the blog and the YouTube channel to become complementary to one another.

As I now have time on my hands I hope to be able to keep up with all these demands!! 😁

If there are any pictures from the old blog that you would like me to repost please ask in the comments and I will see what I can do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog